14 January 2008

Staff Party and My first sight of snow!!!

136 day in Shanghai (13/01/08)
Everyday seems quite boring ever since I start working in F&B reservation. Work starts at 11.30am and ends at 9.30pm with a 2 hour break in-between.

Not learning anything much from this department coz everyday, what I am doing is just making some reservation for people and greeting guest when they arrive.

So, the hotel had this staff party yearly and this year, it’s today and tomorrow. Mine was today and so, after working for a few hours till 2pm, we went down to change our clothes before going for lunch as we know that we won’t be coming back until 5.30pm when the party starts.

Had this Japanese set lunch then Kim came to find us after she cut her hair at Toni & Guy and she had quite a short hair cut this time.

After lunch it was Joanne’s turn for her hair cut. Wanted her to cut her hair short but in the end, she still got her hair long.

Waited for an hour plus till her hair was done and we tried to get a glance of 罗志祥 when we were walking down back to the hotel as he was here for some autograph session. There were tons of people and I think it was so crazy. He has got so many more fans compared to Jolin蔡依林 who was here yesterday.

Went back for the staff party and the food was super normal.. We weren’t very hungry so we just sat there and watched all the performance. Half way through, Yu Hong called me and tell me that it was snowing outside so all of us rushed out but at that time, there weren’t anymore snow. It was just little snow flakes falling from the sky.

Then it was the lucky draw and I got a RMB600 worth of hair salon voucher. Might be going to have another haircut soon =)

Initial plan for the night was to go out after the dinner so we went to queue for the cab and as we were waiting, I realized that the raindrops shined from the lamp post seems to be very big. Then after a while, I realized that it was snowing.

So Joanne, Angela and I ran out to the pathway and we started to get super excited. This is the first time in my life saw it SNOWING!!!

We started calling Yu Hong, Kim and some other Singaporeans to come out to see the snow. It was so nice and all of us were like crazily screaming and shouting.

All the other locals were just staring at us thinking that we are like some lunatics.

Oh well, I think snowing is really beautiful and I feel really happy when I see those snow. Hahaha HAPPINESS =)

Too bad Mr right wasn’t with me yesterday. Haha

It was so super cold outside that by the time we reached home, we were all super hungry. Went to buy Ma La Tang back home and I guess that is one kind of you got to eat out in the cold coz when we eat it at home, it was way too spicy for both Joanne and I.

No comments: