18 November 2007

Late Nights out + Joanne's bdae

79th & 80th day in Shanghai (17/11/07&18/11/07)

Finally, after one day of cold water, we got our heater back yesterday=)

And it’s a brand new one so I can’t be bothered anymore since I got my thing back without paying a single cent. But my house is still without a stove.

So, this few days have been doing a lot of late night activity.

After 5 long days of boring work, it was finally Sat, the day we plan to go shopping!!! But in the end, Kim, Jie Ying and I got too lazy to get out of the house and we stayed at home the whole day watching HK series show.

So after my dinner, which was eating a banana and some snacks at about 9+pm, Joanne called to ask if we want to go to this club call Muse, opened by the HK actress Carina Lau.

Was hesitating if we want to go and Tracy called and asked if I want to go to Paparozzi, another club in Shanghai

Was super lazy to get out of the house already but since everyone seems to be going out to party, we didn’t want to miss out any fun so all 3 of us decided to cab down to Muse, since it was Joanne’s birthday after 12am (sort of celebrating her birthday).

Reached there at 12 plus and the place is quite nice. Don’t really like the music but this time, at least we have a table coz Jason was paying for it.

Started off with playing dice and we went to dance for a while.

Went back to play with dice while Joanne and Jie Ying continue dancing. I think I drank too much and too fast that I started puking in the cups (was waiting for Joanne and Jie Ying to come back so that we can go to the dance floor tgt so that I can sweat it out but they came too late. I was already puking)

Oh, at that time Kim was already half dead.

Felt much better and we went to dance for a while before going back home.

Took the cab and I was so worried that I will puke in the cab so the moment we reached home, I hurried Kim out of the cab and the first thing I did was became Merlion for 3 times.

Vomited everything out (the drink and my dinner-tidbits) and went back home, continue puking my gall juice out.

After feeling so dead from all the puking, I still managed to find the energy to bath, washed my face and blowed dry my hair before going to bed (this shows that I am not drunk and I am still clear of what I am doing.. some ass kept insisting that I am drunk.. stupid ass)

Some of them cant be bothered and just went to sleep..

Slept at about 4am and woke up at around 7am when Yu Hong woke up and went home. Then woke up at 10am when Angela woke up and get ready to meet her aunt for lunch. Rushed to the toilet the moment she came out and started puking again (almost nothing came out. There wasn’t anything left to vomit out already)

My whole stomach was so uncomfortable. Was super hungry but didn’t have the appetite to eat.

Then all I feel like eating was congee and not knowing where I can get congee near my house, we decided to go Zhen Da for Dim Sum (coz that is one place I know confirm got congee and will be nice)

So we had our lunch at 4pm in the afternoon when we are meeting the guys for dinner at 8pm. How great!!!

After the very satisfying lunch, we headed down to Ke Ji Kuan, Shanghai Science Center shopping area, which is known as the New XiangYang Market, planning to get a jacket.

Saw a few coats that I like but decided to get the cheaper one since I am going to wear it for like 2 months only. (Saw a red color one and I think it is super duper nice but the auntie won’t sell me no matter how much I bargain. She coated me RMB500 and I think it is too expensive!!!)

So in the end, I bought another black coat. Met up Angela shopped a bit more before heading to Shan Xi Nan Rd Metro Station to meet the guys.

And since we were not very hungry, we went to Crossroad to eat some Singapore Snack.

Ordered a lot of food like Mee Goreng, Singapore Fried noodles, Rojak, Vegetable, duck, Curry Puff and Laksa. Everything there is not too bad except for the Laksa that sucks like hell. Totally disgusting!!!

Bought a cake for Joanne and we took some crazy photos outside the restaurant. And oh, the service in the restaurant is totally sucky.


Joanne's cake

There were a few incidents, which make me think so:
- when we need to call for a staff, none of them were around on stand-by
- when we call for them, one of the staff was still talking to the chef, EATING!!!
- when we need the staff to bring the cake out, the one and only staff we saw was combing her hair getting ready to go home!!! (it was only 9.45pm only!!)
- when we need the staff to refill the water, they actually said ‘again (in Chinese)’
- when it was at about 10pm, the time they are supposed to close shop, we were still eating the cake and one of the staff closed most of the lights in the shop.

Their service is just… CANNOT MAKE IT!!!

After the dinner, we wanted to try out the club G+, one of the more famous club in Shanghai and Tracy strongly recommend that place. So besides Angela and Kim that didn’t want to go, the rest of us took a cab down.

Reached the place there were very little people. Stayed there for a while and we decided to head to Babyface which seems to be more happening.

And when we reached there, for the first time someone approached us to ask if we were Singaporeans.

Made new Singaporean friends, partied for a few hours until 1.45am before heading home to rest for work later on.

Reached home, washed up and wash my clothes (putting my clothes in the washing machine) before heading to the bed.

No comments: