04 November 2007

My new Hair =)

66th day in Shanghai (04/10/07)

Woke up at 10am to get all our bed sheets, pillow covers and blanket cover washed.

And finally, after so many weeks of saying it, I clear up my curboard =) Kept all the summer clothes and replaced it with all the winter wears.

Watched Joanne series show till about 1.15pm, met up with Jie Ying for our hair cut =) Was quite excited coz I know that I am going to cut short and it has been super long since I last have short hair.

Wanted to cut short coz I am so sick of tying up my hair everyday and my hair is so out of shape already.

Angela and Kim went with us coz they want to go SHOPPING!!

Reached there and the hairstylist came in. At first, when I saw my hair stylist, I thought he was a trainee and was quite worried. He wanted to cut like super short but I done really dare to. Never have a good short hairstyle before.

Washed my hair first (the seat was super uncomfortable) and he started cutting my hair. I think he wanted to try something new too and after a while, I feel comfortable for him to cut my hair. Maybe it’s the things that he said and stuff. Sounds very professional. And I found out that he is a professional, not a trainee. hehe

When he was cutting, I was like ‘omg omg!! So short!!!’ They cut super slowly. They make sure all the alignments are right and everything.

Half way through, some of the trainees will actually come in and see how they cut our hair. And I think because my hair is super thick, he got to do a lot of layering. And my layer is damn short. But it is quite nice. The layers will slant from short to long at the side. (well, I think you wouldn’t know what I am talking about. Haha)

One of the trainees even came in to ask him for advice on how to cut his customer’s hair and he started fidgeting with my hair, teaching him.

After cutting, he rinses my hair again and got to blow dry. He taught me how to blow my hair and I think I am going to get a hairdryer soon =)

One of trainee wanted to try blowing my hair too but he didn’t allow, saying something like its not easy coz of the many layers and stuffs (and he expect me to blow dry my own hair everyday.)

After cutting, both Jie Ying and I were so excited. Cox I love the hair style.. But I think I cant mange it everyday. Imagine styling it everyday before going to work. I think I will give up soon. Haha

We were so excited that we laughed super loudly while walking to a Chinese restaurant to meet Kim and Angela for Dim Sum.

Had Dim Sum and I think it’s not too bad. Jie Ying got to meet up Chang Fang and the rest of us went to H&M to shop.. bought a dress and a top =) Crazy Kim spend thousand yuan there.

After shopping, we went back home to put our stuffs before meeting Jie Ying for Shen Jian Bao. Angela is missing it, Jie Ying and Joanne wanted to try.

And we tried other food there too. I ate smelly tofu.. It’s really smelly. Angela bought it and we ate it beside the store. It taste not too bad. The smell wasn’t that strong but because we ate it beside the store, it made it super duper smelly.

Went back to Dong Chang rd and since Kim wanted to shop at the rd stores, we met her at the station (she got some family meeting online so didn’t join us for dinner).

Did some shopping and headed back home. Got to work tomorrow.. OMG!!! How boring can my life be =(
And I wanna buy wax for my hair!!! =)

No comments: