09 December 2007

100th day in Shanghai

100th day in Shanghai (08/12/07)

Today is the 100th day in Shanghai and here i am, slacking my ass off at home.

Woke up at 10am and started watching my HK series show. Kim woke up and we started clearing up the house/room. And i think the pollution in Shanghai is really bad. We seldom open our window and the most, we air the room for like 1 hour and close the window (coz it is too cold). I have got no idea where all the dirts in the room come from. It is like
SUPER DUSTY!!!

After sweeping and mopping the floor, we cooked maggie and started watching the last epi of Heroes season one. (We watched until the last epi last night but was too tired to continue.)

Finished watching and i continue watching my HK seires again. Boy the whole day was just watching tv. After finishing watching the last epi of my HK series show, we started on Heroes season 2...

I just love my Weekends where i can just slack at home and not doing anything..

Damn it.. i so miss School Holidays!!!

No comments: