16 December 2007

The Family is here & Dinner @ Gintei

107 day in Shanghai (15/12/07)

After waiting for 3 and a half months, my parents and sister is finally here =)

Woke up at 9am and while still deciding if I should take a cab down, Jie Ying offered to lend me her Big bag: orange in color.

Borrowed her bag and although it is still very big, it is better then what I have initially; my own big blue bag, one plastic bag for the coat and one more light blue (Hong Thai agency bag) ugly bag.

So in the end, all I have got is her big orange bag and a plastic bag.

Started watching my HK series show till about 10.30am and got myself prepared to meet them to pass them some scarf, hats, SIM card, etc…

Took the train to LongYang station and transferred to the Maglev Train (Bullet train). Bought the round trip tickets which cost only RMB80; I thought that it was going to be at least RMB100 as I have got no air tickets.

And luckily I took the Maglev train as the train wasn’t crowded at all and everyone got to have a seat (comfortable kind) and the best thing is that it is super FAST. It’s like the feeling of a plane taking off (that kinda speed).

It takes only 30 mins to reach the Airport from my house and it is going to take me an hour plus which cost RMB130 if I take a cab.

Reached the airport and just nice, the announcement made that SQ826has just touch down. Waited very eagerly for them but after 10 mins, I still didn’t see them. The excitement went away for a while and soon, I saw my sis walking out from the arrival gate.

The moment I saw her, I ran and gave her a hug. Both of us got so excited and crazy. It was like ‘OMG!! I finally get to see u again!!! After 3 months!!!’

Went to one corner and we started like exchanging ‘gifts’. I gave her their stuffs and she passed me my Pandan cake, kuek, hard disk, hand phone and laksa paste. (They didn’t bring Ondeh Ondeh coz dad says that it is made of coconut and cant last overnight. So he ate it all at home yesterday!!! ARGH!!!)

Repacked some of the stuffs to make their luggage lighter and quite long later, I finally get to see daddy and mummy.

Walked them to their coach coz they still have got a tour to follow before coming back Shanghai and spend a few days with me.

Chatted with them for a while (5 mins?!?!) from the arrival hall to the coach bay.

Headed back home, ate the kuek, changed my phone, try out the hard disk and edited some photos before going out again to meet Yu Hong to go for the dinner with Maxim.

Reached the Japanese restaurant, Gintei and it is Tepenyaki buffet style. Ordered a lot of food; beef, chicken, fish, sashimi, sushi, tempura, etc..and the food taste real good.

Was half full already when Kim, Joanne and JieYing came after their shopping trip without me=(

And that place wasn’t cheap at all!!! RMB179 and I got to pay myself!!!

ANW, after dinner was to Babyface as we wanted to drink finish the half bottle of Chivas left there the other time when we were with Raymond and Denis.

And sad to say, our trip there is getting from bad to worse. The music sucks totally and I got hell no idea how the locals can dance with those kind of music. So not only we cant get the drink coz it’s a weekend, we got pushed hell lot of time in the dance floor as it was super duper packed in there.

And because Kim, Joanne and Jie Ying were too full (had 2 buffet in a day) to dance, almost half the time we were just standing at the center of the dance floor.

Reached home at 2.30am and I have got to wake up at 5.30am cox there is this hotel’s staff outing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]independent-flight.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Scientific Research presents that closely 90% of all United States grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.