03 September 2007

FIRST DAY OF ATTACHMENT..

4th day in Shanghai (03/09/07)

But it doesn’t seems like its attachment coz all we did was waiting for someone to entertain us while waiting in the training room, trying out our uniform (banquet uniform for like 3 days only cox that’s the attire for orientation.. we got to change it once we got our confirmed outlet), get toured around all the f&b outlets and the meeting rooms there and it’s time to go home.

All the outlet seems very nice and yummy!!! I so can’t wait for each and every one of our birthday to come so that we can TRY it out at HALF PRICE!!! (all 7 of us are spending our birthdays here!!!!)

And this world can be so freaking small!!! I am in shanghai and I actually saw 2 of my ex so-called boss. Two managers in the hotel are actually from the hotel I used to work in in Singapore (swiss hotel). I think they could recognize me too but we just couldn’t remember each other’d name. GOOD.. get to know more Singaporeans already.. =)

Sis, is Alan and ‘kee wee’ I think. Haha so coincident!!!

After work, we went to ‘zhend da guan chang’ again for dinner. Did our bank account (bank of china) and atm cards(i feel safe now haha) before meeting up with Chang fang and jie ying and had our dinner in this chinese restaurant.. Xiao long bao there wasn’t too bad but I think the skin was too thick.. The one in Singapore selling chinese pizza is still the best =)
Had our desserts in this dessert shop that seems to sell real nice food.. But in the end, it was quite a disappointment!!! =(

Headed to the apartment where Chang Fang and Jie Ying is staying as she said that her neighbor is moving out/renting out his room (he is the landlord and is renovating the room into brand new!!!) Had a look at the room and it’s like perfect.. It’s super near to motel 168, the place I am currently staying. The place is near the hotel, near to the city area, near to the shopping area, near to the shops, just along the road side and best still, the house got a washing machine, stove, internet, sofa bed, queen size bed, air con, tables and a freight.

Well, got to check out the new accommodation (if it is save, fun and etc…) before I deicide to move to that apartment which I think is damn good.. and I can save so much money compared to staying in a hotel.. hostel can be quite fun too. And I so dun wanna miss out any fun!!!

On the way back, Angela wanted to cut her hair and we ended up at this salon that I think is quite well known in Shanghai coz it has got abt 300 branches across.. I ended up washing and drying my hair coz it’s too cheap to resist. Haha it’s like S$4 to wash and dry it, and they did it in such a professional way.. the head massage (abt 15 mins) was damn comfortable and the person that hair dry my hair styled it like I am going out for some fun afterwards when I am actually going back to the hotel to slp…

Cant really remember wat’s that shop name but its so damn near the place that I am currently staying that I think I will be a frequent customer there =)

Getting use to the life here already and I think my chinese is improving. That’s so great=)

No comments: