16 September 2007

Last day in In-house dining

17th day in Shanghai (16/09/07)

Today is the last day in in-house dining. And it’s my busiest day since I started working… *by the way, I ate 饺子again for breakfast =)

WHY???

Cox Kim, Yu Hong and I were called over to help out in packing mooncakes by pacing all the boxes into the paper bags..

We went over to the room at about 10am and not long before we realized, it was 11.30am already. It was very fun coz we crapped and joked a lot.

Joanna called to ask if we wanna have lunch with her. Met her up at 12nn and went back to the room to continue packing…

After a while, one bad thing happen (where I tot it would be good at first).

The supervisor asked kim and I to go down to the finance office to do some stamping on the mooncakes’ voucher, to indicate that the voucher can be redeemed.

So, I tot that it would an easy job for us coz it’s just stamping… BUT, there is like a whole box of few hundreds vouchers for us to stamp!!!!

We stayed there like 1 hour plus stamping the vouchers with no air-con. And my whole hand was like breaking off and it was so super boring!!!

After finishing one box of voucher, the person told us that there was another box of it.. I was like ‘forget it, I am not going do it man’.. And she told us to call another 2 other stuffs to do it.

But in the end, we couldn’t get anyone up and (NO, I AM NOT GOING TO DO IT!!!) we just couldn’t be bothered to tell them. Opps…

Continue packing the mooncakes until abt 5pm before we end work.. Today ended super quickly and fast =)

Headed to 正大广场 for dinner coz both Kim and I cant stand the food in the canteen already… Yes, I know that it’s like the end of the 2nd week only……And I got another 5 months to go!!!!

Had Pizza Hut and we ordered super supreme but It’s not as nice as the one in Singapore =)

Went to lotus and finally, I bought some fruits for myself =)

The next week is going to be orientation (yea, only after 2 weeks of work, it's orientation) followed by another week of banquet training...

And Gina is confirm coming on the 28th sept.. YAY!!! i am going to bring her to Yi Cafe for buffet lunch =) cant wait for her to come =)

No comments: