15 September 2007

Waste of time???

15th day in Shanghai (14/09/07)

As usual, work doesn’t seems like work coz we are still not doing anything much.

And since it’s the last few days we are in in-house dining, we decided to take some photos related to in-house dining. Went to the laundry, the stewarding, etc…

(we were using our manager’s camera and planned to use Yu Hong’s SLR cam the next day coz the quality will be better =))

After work, meet up Jie Ying to go gourmet, a bakery in the hotel I am working in to buy some breads (the breads are damn big and nice. And they are all damn cheap!!! It cost only RMB10 for one and it will be of half price after 6pm.)

After that, it was to our apartment for some gossiping/chatting/chilling session. Chatted till 12+am and poor Yu Hong got to take a cab home himself ( which cost him RMB40 for a 30 mins ride)

16th day in Shanghai (15/09/07)

Woke up in the morning with a very bad sore throat =(

Today is another day of ‘doing nothing at work’.

I am getting pissed with myself of being so useless (not learning anything) and wasting my time there. Haha

I so can’t wait to go banquet as the event ‘coordinator’/ ‘communicator’. It is going to be tough, but at least I am doing something more meaningful and I can learn and gain experience from it..

I just feel that I have wasted 2 weeks of my attachment here…

Anyway, went for food message again =) and ate 饺子for dinner again =) (I had it for breakfast too)

Finally got into contact with Karen and webcam with her =) glad that she is doing fine and we are all doing well.

Tomorrow is going to be the last day of work in in-house dining. Next week is going to be another week of training for I duno what HR program. The following week will be orientation cum training for banqueting and my first month of attachment is gone..

Time is passing so quickly…

*I duno if it is good or bad.. But I just feel that I dun like it…

No comments: