14 October 2007

The early wake up

42nd day in Shanghai (11/10/07)

For don’t know what reason, I woke up damn early today.

Work starts at 10am and I should wake up at 8.30am. But in the end, I woke up at 6.30am.
Washed up and put on my make up super slowly but I still got plenty of time. So I watched a DVD but in the end, it’s in French with chinese subtitle. Gave up and here I am, blogging on what happen yesterday.

Oh great. Time now is 8.54am and I think I start slowly started packing up for work. I am still wondering what I will be doing today cox both Cherry and Ehui is on left which means that I got no one to report for work today… Going to be another day of … learning nothing????

Work is becoming more and more boring!!! HELP!!!! I cant wait till next week where hopefully, we got more things to do.

Okie, so went to work and things wasnt that bad. Yee Hui worked today and what we did wat planning the Opera foyer layout (that was suppose to be Yu Hong jobs but since i was bored too, i did it with him)

So after a 'finally busy' day at work, we left the hotel at about 8.30pm and i accompanied Yu Hong to Lotus as he wanted to buy grocery.

And since it was 8.30pm already and Joanne ends work at 9pm, I called her and told her that I am going to meet her to go home together.

So I waited her from 8.40 to 9.10pm. There wasn’t any call from her.. then I continue waited for another 30 mins till 9.45pm. Got quite pissed already by that time as I gave her a few missed calls and she didn’t reply.

At 9.50pm, she finally called and when I asked her if she know what is the time, she totally forgot about it. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

Waited another 20mins for her to come out and she told me what happen. Okie, so apparently there is this important guest (sort of old and popular celebrity) wanted to have his meal at Yi café. And since he is a celebrity, he would want to have his own private room and stuff (every time he patronize Yi Café, he will have his own private room).

This time, one of the hostess forgot to book a private room for him and when he reached the café, there wasn’t any private room for him. He was quite unhappy and since Joanne got some interaction with the guest before (by trying to sell Opera tickets to him) they asked her to try to calm him down.

She managed to calm him down and forgot all about the time.. so okie, well, and since she said that she will treat me to ‘Shao Kao’, I forgive her. Haha

So while walking home, we saw 2 YiCafe’s Indian chefs and their house were real near to ours. So we walked home tgt and when we were going to reach out house, we asked them if they wanted to eat Shao Kao too and they were fine with it.

Reached the store and we saw Jie Ying. So 5 of us started eating Shao Kao and that was the first time I ate so many sticks of it.. It was so crazy.. we drank quite a lot too. Quite a fun night out=)
By the time we reached home, it was near 12 already.. and OMG!! I am working at 8am tmr!!!

No comments: