14 October 2007

stupid computer

40th day in Shanghai (09/10/07)

Argh!!!!!!!!!! I feel so stupid now!!!!! The stupid laptop is irritating the shit out of me!!!!

Tried using Skype taking to my sister and she said that she can’t hear me… So I tried solving the problem by clinking around some of the system and software. And in the end, I stupidly deleted my audio system from the control panel… OMG!!! How stupid can I be.. So now, not only I cant talk to them, I cant hear them as well..

And I got no idea how to fix this stupid problem. I know I need to get a software but where the freaking hell am I going to get it!!! Damn it!!!

Okie, anyway, since I cant listen to my music or chat with sissy, I shall just continue blogging.
The whole day was just spent slacking.. Woke up in the morning and went to 正大广场 with Joanne., Wanted to accompany her to buy some hair accessories but in the end, she doesn’t have to use it.

Asked Kim and Yu Hong to meet us at Burger King for lunch and after that, I went to Lotus myself to buy some grocery.

Shopped there for quite some time and bought quite a number of heavy stuff. Wanted to take the shuttle bus back but I was think that since the weather is so cooling and I haven’t been exercising for quite some time, why not walk home (with I think a few KG of stuffs in both my hands)

So by the time I reached home, my hands were breaking off already. Reached home, do some laundry, watched Evan Almighty and I fell asleep on the bed. Woke up at 4+pm when Angela called me and started using my computer till now….

Had Maggie for dinner and I hardy finished it coz I am so sick of the taste already..

ARGH!!! The computer is irritating the shit out of me!!!!



No comments: