05 February 2008

Early Chinese New Year Celebration

154 days in Shanghai (31/01/08)

I realized that I haven been blogging since long long ago so I decided to start typing again before the whole attachment ends.

For the last few days, I have been involved in this Sabric Event, supposing selling hotel’s restaurant outlets to the delegates but in the end, all I did was seating at my desk chatting with the staffs for 3 hours before going back to the reservation office or home (worked half day)

So, that was how I spend my last few days in the hotel. Oh no, I did more reservations too. Today was a damn busy day and the total amount of reservation I have made today was more then the amount I made for the past few weeks in the department. Sounds crazy huh.

Work ended at 3pm today, went over to City Shop to help Kelvin buy coconut milk; he invited us to his house for curry chicken and steamboat-mini early chinese new year celebration.

Went back home again, slacked for a while then meet up with Jia Wei for dinner as he is here to Shanghai for a visit before heading off to Kelvin’s house.

Reached Kelvin’s house at about 7pm and stayed there till 12am before heading off to G+ with Tracy, Salex and Joanne for some night life.

No comments: