05 February 2008

Finally a day to rest and stay @ home!

159 days in Shanghai (5/5/08)

Woke up 9.30am and started backing up the room. Helped Joanne with her luggage and went down to the photocopying shop to get our report printed out.

The whole morning was then Kim packing up all the last min stuffs and clearing all the rubbish.
Went back to the photocopying shop to collect the report and YES! Finally the report is done =) Hopefully I can score well in this report..

Jia Wei and Yu Hong came over to Jie Ying house to stay so that it will be more convenient when we go to Beijing.

Helped Kim move all her luggage down and then was to bid goodbye.

It’s so sad man! All four of us came together and now, all of them have gone home leaving me going to Beijing with Jie Ying, Yu Hong and Jia Wei. Went back to the room and suddenly, I feel that the whole room looks so empty.

Both the cupboards are empty, the shoes rack is empty, the clothes rack is only left with my stuffs, the toiletries are left with one bottle of facial wash and there is only one toothbrush in the cup.

But still, although they have all went back, they left a lot of things behind for me; chocolate biscuits, Milo nuggets, Oreo, BBQ Pork, drinks, many pairs of slipper, crackers and etc.

And now, after so many days of rushing projects, doing last minute shopping and few hours of sleep only, I can finally have get to rest at home one whole day.

Here I am, updating my blog that has been missing for one month =)It has been so long that I stayed at home one whole day.

Time is passing so quickly here! 5 months just flew past like that and a week later, I will be back in Singapore too.

I am so damn going to miss this place!!!

So, slacked at home the whole day using internet and while I was doing that, Jie Ying was rushing her report and both Yu Hong and Jia Wei went to Shanghai Science Technology Park and then to some wet market to buy some stuffs to cook for tonight’s dinner.

Dinner was spaghetti and some fried fish in tomato sauce. So, the guys done up the dinner and we girls are supposed to wash everything and DAMN IT!! The whole kitchen is just so damn messy.

After dinner was back to slacking- watching DVDs and then head off to bed.

No comments: