05 February 2008

More Shopping today!

157 days in Shanghai (3/02/08)

Woke up at 10am to do my report then meet up with Yee Hui, Kelvin, Maxim and Angeline to have lunch at Tang Gong.

Ordered Dim Sum and they started telling me all the nice places to go in Beijing and I doubt I have got enough time and money to go there.

After lunch, Kim and I went to pick up Jia Wei to go Cheng Huang Miao while Joanne went home to finish up her report.

Bought facial stuffs for sister and Kim bought RMB 210 worth of preserved Cherry and both of them did their chinese name stamp.

And while we were there, both Kim and I were considering borrowing money from Kelvin since he keep on asking us to borrow and we both are quite broke. I decided to borrow RMB500 from him in case I really got to survive on snow everyday in Beijing. hehe

Cabbed down People’s Park and have dinner at Papa Johns. Went to Di Mei after that as Kim wanted to do her nails and I wanted to buy sun glasses. And today was the first time I went there after so many months.

Bought my sunglasses and while waiting for Kim to finish up her nails, we went to Haagon Daiz =)

She got her nails done and while I went home, she went back to the salon shop to re-dye her hair as she wasn’t satisfied with it. So for the last few days in Shanghai, she spent all her nights doing her hair… That shows how important her hair is to her. Haha

They started packing their things and the house is messy like crazy now.

No comments: