05 February 2008

Goodbye to Angela!

156 days in Shanghai (2/02/08)

Today was the day Angela is going home.

Woke up at 9.30am to get ready and at 10am, we send her down to meet up with Edison, one of her colleagues to send her to the airport.

Time passes so freaking fast for the past few days and now, she is going back to Singapore already. 5 months just past like that!!!

Went back home to get ready to meet up with Dennis and Raymond at GHL for lunch. Lunch was too bad and after that, I went to make spectacles. It was so super duper cheap there as it was supposed to be like some spec warehouse there.

Bought one spec and the lens is super thin (the last time I got thin lens was like when I was in pri school when my degree is just 200??). The technology there seems to be better then the one is Singapore.

Contact Len are also super duper cheap too. Sis, u definitely got to go there the next time we are here in Shanghai.

Spend almost the whole afternoon there as all of us bought something, esp Joanne. Even Kim, the perfect eyesight girl bought a Levis Specs.

After that, took a cab and drop Kim and Joanne home first before going to Ba Bai Ban to collect my jeans.

Bought KFC home for dinner, continue on my report and went to the salon shop at about 10pm to accompany Kim as she wants to straighten her hair. So in the end, I had my hair trimmed too after much consideration since yesterday.

So, after Kim straightened her hair, her hair dye seems to have all faded off and the boss was nice enough to give her a free red highlight.

The staffs there were also all very nice. So nice that we got quite pai sae. They are supposed to end work at 11pm but because of us, they ended work at around 4am. Crazy huh.

So, most of my time now was planning for the schedule on where to go for the last few days in Shanghai and doing my stupid OIAP report..

It has been so long since I wrote something and now, I am supposed to write a 3k words report. Yea, 3k isn’t a lot but then, it’s the brain that is not working now.

No comments: