05 February 2008

Tailor made clothes from Lu Jia Bang

144 days in Shanghai (21/01/08)

Today was supposed to be my off day but I guess it turned out to be my sick leave. Have been caught a flu for quite some time and hopefully it will recover before I go over to Beijing.

And today was the first time when Kim woke up earlier then me during our off day. Got dressed up and meet up with Joanne for lunch at the Japanese restaurant for the RMB30 set lunch.

Headed to Lu Jia Bang after that to collect Kim’s friend’s suits and make our own suits. Looked for the place her friend did her suit then searched for the place where Yee Hui made his and so coincidently, we saw Jie Ying and Chang Fang there. Who the hell say that Shanghai is BIG!!! This world is just so small man!!

Looked at the material and stuffs but we were so clueless of how to chose and what design we want. Started flipping through the magazines and ask for advice from the lady boss.

Got my design and had my measurements. Guess it’s going to be not bad. Black colour suit with pocket inside and red colour base inside. One suit with pants coz RMB380, S$76. Is it consider cheap???

Went to another stall to make shirts and I tailor make one short and a silky dark red shirt. Hopefully it will look nice =)

Done with our suits and Kim got to head back to the hotel for some briefing. When to KFC with Jie Ying and Chang Fang as they wanted to have dinner there before heading back home.

And after spending money in Lu Jia Bang today, I am officially broke for the month. Hopefully I will have enough money for my Beijing trip next month. Damn!!

No comments: